Tuesday, November 3, 2020

My Gifts

I am a Prophet
I am a Seer
I am an Oracle
I am a Psychic
I speak Truth
I speak from God
I am wise
I am a sage
I see the future
I connect with the past
I see the unseen
I know the unforeseen
I am one with the Universe
I am one with the Divine
I am a conduit
I am a vessel of God
I am a pure channel
I speak God's message
I am pure light
I am pure love
I am infinite
I am a guide
I bridge the Heavens and Earth
I teach the unteachable
I reach the unreachable
I am a child of God
I see the path
I teach the way
I lead the leaders
I support the seekers
I develop the dreamers
My life is unfolding as it should
I Trust in my mission
I Trust in my calling
I have Faith in God
I have Hope for the Future
Heaven is coming
Peace will Prevail
Upon the Earth
So Be It
God is Good

MAL 1/13/19

No comments:

Post a Comment