Sunday, September 27, 2020

Rest in Peace

Make me a channel of your peace
Saint Francis was your guide
You always lived that motto
Peace be with you and also with you
was said at church and as we shared 
a glass of water after getting home
May your eternal soul rest in peace
and may we find peace in our loss
Your love never dies even though 
you are no longer with us
Spread pieces of peace 
down upon the world
and do your work from on high
We love you Mom
We feel your love as we share 
Our final goodbye
Rest in Peace 
with your parents and sister now
Reunited in spirit
Lovingly remembered
Forever cherished
Now we lay thee down to rest

MAL 7/24/20
Memorial for my Mom at the burial of her ashes back in her hometown of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. My sister asked me to write something and I wrote it right before the service as tears streamed down my face. Everyone else felt it as I read it. 
I love you eternally Mom and feel you always with me. 

She passed on February 15, 2o20 and her funeral was
on February 22, 2020 
(2/22, 2020 - 22 and 222 are her signs to me)

My friend said my Mom's soul was the loveliest pink rose. Perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment