Saturday, November 23, 2013

Yoga and Meditation Journal - 11/23/13

It has been a while since I journaled. It has been a rough couple weeks and my daily practice has waned a bit, but it will pick up again. I have kept it going weekly and as much as possible. 


I enjoyed a Deep Flow Slow Flow workshop on the 8th with wonderful music to accompany it. I have also been enjoying the meditation series at UpDog. Yoga Nidra this week which was wonderful (Yogic meditation in Shavasana, almost dreamlike) and we get a bonus one next week which will be our last class. I missed my weekly yoga class this week and didn't do my home practice in days, but last weekend I did more than enough to make up for it. I had a great RestoraYin workshop on Friday and then Fall YogaDay on Sunday, which included 4 different classes and a long Shavasana at the end. It included Kundalini, Backbends, Polarity, and Joint Mobility classes. Quite a unique, diverse blend. It is probably good that I took it easy this week as I was a bit sore from Sunday. But I loved it. I will start up my practice again this weekend. I miss it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment