Friday, August 30, 2013

Meditation: Forgiveness is For Me.

Meditated at work on Wednesday and then at night to the Oprah/Deepak series. I missed two days but that is okay. Doing day 21 tonight (Thursday late). They added a bonus day I will try to do tomorrow.
Tomorrow night is our mediation group. Looking forward to that as it has been over a month since we did one. It should be great. It always is.
Here is the info on the two meditations I did so far this week:
Day 20
Miraculous Forgiveness
Today's Centering Thought:
Forgiveness is for me. Forgiveness sets me free.
Our Sanskrit mantra:
Om Vardhanam Namah
I nourish the universe and the universe nourishes me.
Day 21
Miraculous Living
Today's Centering Thought:
Love begins with me.
Our Sanskrit mantra:
Aham Brahmasmi
The core of my being is the ultimate reality, the root and ground of the universe, the source of all that exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment