Sunday, August 25, 2013

Meditation: I Fearlessly Speak My Truth with Love

I went to Cedar Point yesterday and we had a good time. Gwen enjoyed going on rides with Josh. I am resting today since it is tiring spending all day there plus the drive back. Another busy week at work starts tomorrow. I transferred pictures from my phone to post on Facebook today. I am enjoying keeping up with friends and family on there more and more. It is a good outlet. I got my Mom on there so will help her get used to it as I can.

I did my meditations last night and this morning. Only a few more days left of the Oprah/Deepak 21 day challenge. They are on Day 21 but I started with the earliest I could do, 5 days back. So today I did Day 17. It is a really simple, nice series. I will try to keep doing a little meditation each day after this ends too. I already do one day at lunch every week at work with friends but have not done much myself lately until this challenge. I just found out that our meditation group is going to have a session this Friday so that will be great. They are always wonderful.

Meditation really helps me to center and connect with my inner self. It allows my poetry to flow much more easily as a result. So I am motivated to continue it.

Here is the info on the mediation I did today:

Day 17
Miraculous Communication
Today's Centering Thought:
I fearlessly speak my truth with love.
Our Sanskrit mantra:
Om Ritam Namah
My actions and intentions are supported by cosmic intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment