Friday, October 4, 2013

Yoga and Meditation Journal - 10/4/13

I have meditated every day since last Thursday and practiced yoga every day since last Friday. I have been continuing my yoga and meditations twice daily now for three days.

It feels so great to start and end the day like this. In the morning it gets me ready for the day in a calm and peaceful way and in the evening it calms me, relieves stress, prepares me for sleep and gives me insight into my progress and growth.

I have also been walking every day since Monday. That feels great as well and invigorates me. I am definitely feeling healthier overall since I started this daily practice.

I am headed for a meditation retreat in California near Joshua Tree this weekend. Looking forward to it although they are always so intense. I will find a way to do my yoga, and the meditation will be no problem as that is most of our day. I plan to work on some poetry and journal while I am there and on the plane there and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment