Sunday, October 5, 2014

Yoga and Meditation Journal - 10/5/14

Well the poetry is flowing again but it has been a while since I have done any journaling on here.
My yoga, walking and meditation are really flourishing, better than ever. I started my practices again about a month ago. It was sporadic until then. The winter and lots of work took its toll on me and I am finally taking better care of myself again. It feels great!

I have been doing my yoga at least once a day, even if only for 10 minutes in the morning. I started going to my classes at my favorite yoga studio, and of course have gone to as many workshops as I have been able. I just had one Friday night and it was phenomenal. It was Restorayin with Thai yoga massage. Heavenly!

The meditations are not quite daily yet, but I think of my yoga and walking as meditations. I really get in the zone when I do them. We have been continuing our weekly meditations at work, They are weekly now but for a while it was bi-weekly or whenever we could do it. I have usually been leading them and it is really a great experience for me to use my intuition and get in touch with my energy.
Our meditation group that we had been doing last year started again and that is great. It has a lot of good energy and I am seeing a huge difference in my life now.

I started daily walks and have been increasing it and now I crave it every day, even in the early morning (although I am usually a night person). I have been walking two to three times a day - just 10 to 20 minutes at a time and not a fast pace. Just to move - I call it moving forward. I mostly enjoy being outside when I walk, even on a rainy day like yesterday. I just put on my jacket and carried my umbrella. I am unstoppable.


No comments:

Post a Comment