Monday, September 23, 2013

Meditation Reflections - Week of 9/16/13

I had some good meditations this past week.
Wednesday with the group at lunch was nice and peaceful as usual, with great energy. Thursday night we tried something new at my friend's house and it went really well. Just the two of us but it was really special. A lot of energy coming through me and for me, with lots of guidance and support. We meditated over 40 minutes together, and talked for a while afterwards. We will make it a regular practice now I think.

I did some short meditations on my own Friday (while waiting to pick up my daughter from school - just tuned into the spa channel in my car). Saturday I ended the night with one and ended up falling asleep, which was what I needed. 

Trying to keep it going more and more, as many days as I can. It keeps me peaceful and in touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment