Sunday, September 8, 2013

Meditation: Attunement to Higher Vibrational Living

I decided to try a meditation CD that I have been wanting to do. It is a series by one of my favorite spiritual authors, Sonia Choquette called “Attunement to Higher Vibrational Living.” 


It is with Mark Stanton (who sings during the meditation). The first CD that I listened to is called “Entering the Fourth Dimension and Meeting Your Guides.” It was almost an hour long, which was longer than I had planned to do, but it was wonderful and went very fast. It led you to each set of guides and really was a powerful way to connect to your spirit. I felt the stress and burden of the day and week melt away while I was doing the meditation. It was just what I needed. I am glad that I felt drawn to try it. I plan on doing more of these this week.

I am going to bed early tonight (early for me) which is one of my goals I have been staying up very late either due to working late or being on the computer/watching TV after work. Time to get on a better schedule. Meditation before bed is a great way to release stress and get me settled. I will work on doing some yoga beforehand also. A good combination.

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment