Sunday, September 8, 2013

Meditation: Angel Medicine

We usually do a Wednesday meditation with our small group of about 5 each week. This week we forgot to schedule it so no one came. Some people were busy or on vacation. But I felt drawn to still do it myself and the room was available. 


So I turned on my MP3 player and selected Doreen Virtue's Angel Medicine, thinking it was just music as I hadn't listened to it before. It had been given to me and a few other friends by one of our meditation group leaders. It was an awesome guided meditation with angels.

It was amazing and I was able to clear a lot of fear and other emotions. I felt release coming physically and spiritually. I felt so much more relaxed and at peace afterwards (after about 35 minutes which went by so quickly), which allowed me to go back to my busy day at work very refreshed and energized. I am so used to doing this at least every week that I actually craved it that day. Glad I listened to my instincts and went for it.

I will work on doing these more each week. I think doing this either in the early morning and/or before bed will help me start the day and/or end it in a relaxing mode.

I have CDs and music on MP3 and computer, so no issues with having choices. I can always just do it myself also.

No comments:

Post a Comment