Saturday, September 28, 2013

On My Mat


I step onto my mat

I Breathe              
               in
                   the
                         Silence
I drop
           all
                 my
                        burdens


                 I 
         Awaken
           every 
            pore

        My Spirit
            feels 

             its 
        heartbeat

            It is 

           Free 
             to 
         explore

I pledge 
             Acceptance

I dismiss
              all
                   my
                        flaws


        I move to 
       the rhythm
              of 
         my inner 
           Guide

       The stress 

         releases
            and 

     my thoughts 
         subside

       The quiet 
    transports me
      To a realm 
            of
          pure
          Bliss
 

       Feelings
            of
         Peace

      Permeate 
           my
          Soul

         
          The             
       myriad
       pieces
      become 

       Whole

I lie
       in
            Shavasana


I slow 
          down
                    my
                          Breath

I savor
            every
                     Moment


I Treasure 
             every
                    part

     I place them 

        carefully
      deep inside 

       my Heart
        
       Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment